Online submission of payment-cum-renewal application under Prime Minister’s scholarship scheme
It is mandatory for selected students to apply 'ONLINE' alongwith following documents for renewal and payment of the scholarship
- Original ink signed Bonafide Certificate signed by Principal/Dean/ Registrar of the Institute / College as per Annexure-1 to be scanned and uploaded.
- Scan and and upload the ‘Examination Passing Certificate’ duly signed by candidate as per Annexure-2.
- Download the format of certificate related to linking of Aadhaar Number and upload the same after duly signed by Branch Manager (SBI / PNB only) as per Annexure-3.
- Scan and upload original mark sheets of both semesters / academic year issued by University.
- Scan and upload first page of bank pass book or cancelled cheque leaf printed with Name and Account No of students duly linked with his / her Aadhaar No.
- Scan and upload your (student’s) Aadhaar Card showing your name and address etc.
- Instruction for Renewal of Scholarship(Click here)
- Flow Chart for filling up online Renewal Form(Click here)
- Documents to be Uploaded for Renewal of Scholarship(Click here)