Grievance Redressal Mechanism at KSB Sectt
KSB is an apex body of the Govt of India, which formulates and implements the policies and schemes / programmes related to welfare and rehabilitation of ESM and their families across the country. KSB is located in West Block-IV at RK Puram, New Delhi, and
redresses the welfare related grievances of ESM and their dependents, with the help of RSBs and ZSBs located in the State Capitals and District HQs respectively. Address and contact details of RSBs and ZSBs are available in this website. Besides grievances
being received directly from the individuals, grievances are also received through the offices of President’s Secretariat, Prime Minister’s Office, Cabinet Secretariat, Raksha Mantri/Raksha Rajya Mantri, Members of Parliament, Department of Administrative
Reforms and Public Grievances, Secretary, ESW / MoDetc regarding various issues concerning the ESM.
Manners of Receipt of Grievances
The manners of receipt of grievances at KSB Sectt are as follows:
- Through personal visits by veterans or their representatives.
- Through RTI applications.
- Through CPGRAMS.
- Through E-mails: email@example.com
- Through normal mail.
- Through Service HQs / MoD.
Procedure for Redressal of Grievances
The Grievance Section of KSB examines the petitions / applications/ complaints / RTIs etc relating to welfare, rehabilitation and allied issues, received from Ex-servicemen and their family members. The Section accordingly forwarded the grievances to the
concerned Section of KSB, or RSB/ZSB, DGR/ECHS, Service HQs, Record Offices, Banks or local authorities as applicable with request to take suitable action for disposal / redressal of the grievances and inform the individual accordingly.
Methodology Adopted to Resolve
Methodology adopted to resolve the grievances at KSB Sectt is as follows:
- Interaction with individual to immediately resolve the grievance if feasible.
- For queries where instant replies cannot be given, views / clarification are sought from different Sections of KSB and then reply is communicated to individual by way of tele, e-mail and letter as feasible.
- Issues pertaining to clarification / action by RSBs / ZSBs, DGR / ECHS, Service HQs, Station HQ and Command HQs are communicated to them.
- Any issues requiring clarification from MoD are also sought and actions taken are communicated to the individual.
- On issues sometimes raised related to different department / section, views / comments are sought on file for approval of Secy, KSB/MoD. In the meantime, interim reply is given to the individual. Once finalized, communication is made through telephone /
fax / letters to the individual.
Complainants can call on the telephone number 011-26715250, which is attended by a Staff at the Reception of the KSB to clarify their queries or lodge their complaints / grievances. This enables the complainants in getting a faster service. The ESM’s satisfaction
will always be our motto. It is the constant endeavor of KSB is to redress the grievances of ESM and their families expeditiously to their satisfaction.
For posting a RTI grievances through Web Portal applicant needs to upload a scanned copy of Bank Challan as fee of RTI as per the RTI Act 2005. The Bank details are as follows
Punjab National Bank
Account No. 3083000105116512
IFSC Code : PUNB0308300